Canada is a popular destination for international students seeking higher education opportunities. One of the main reasons for this is the availability of scholarships that can help offset the cost of tuition fees, living expenses, and other related expenses. Scholarships in Canada for international students are offered by various universities, government bodies, and private organizations.
These scholarships are aimed at attracting top-performing students from around the world to study in Canada and contribute to the country’s academic and research excellence. Scholarships in Canada can cover full or partial tuition fees, living expenses, travel costs, and other related expenses.
International students interested in studying in Canada are encouraged to research and apply for scholarships that align with their academic and personal goals. The eligibility criteria and application process for each scholarship vary, so it’s important to thoroughly read the requirements before submitting an application. With a wide range of Canadian scholarships available, international students can pursue their academic dreams in the country without the burden of financial constraints.
- Fully Funded Scholarships for African Students to Study Abroad
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe for International Students
List of Scholarships in Canada for International Students
There are several scholarships in Canada for international students. Some of the most prominent ones are:
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program (CGS-M)
- Trudeau Foundation Scholarships
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- Humber International Entrance Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- International Leader of Tomorrow Award, University of British Columbia
- York University International Student Scholarship Program
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- Quebec Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- Canadian Rhodes Scholars Foundation Scholarship
- Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)
- Global Affairs Canada Scholarship for Excellence
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship
- Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
- Carleton University Entrance Scholarships for International Students
- Queen’s University International Scholarships
These scholarships cover a range of fields of study and degree levels, and have varying eligibility criteria and application requirements. It is important to thoroughly research each scholarship to determine if it aligns with your academic and personal goals, and to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements before submitting an application.
- US Embassy Scholarship Application in USA
- FSU Scholarships | Florida State University Scholarship
- Apply for California Scholarship Federation (CSF) in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
How can international students get scholarships in Canada?
International students can apply for Canadian scholarships by enrolling in undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, post-doctoral, and certificate programs. International scholarships from the Canadian government are provided in almost all academic fields.
How to get 100% scholarship in Canada?
You should have a Canadian study permit. You should have completed high school in a recognised institution in your home country. You must have satisfied all UBC admission conditions and passed the English proficiency standards. Students must possess an excellent academic record to be eligible for the scholarship.
I have MA degree in my home country but now i want follow scholarship is it possible ?