Requirements for BMO Leader Of Tomorrow Scholarship
- Must have earned a high school average of at least 90 percent estimated on the basis of results in (or equal courses for Canadian students beyond Manitoba):
- English Language 30S or Français 30S and Anglais 30S
- Maths 30S (either pre-calculus 30S or only applied 30S)
- the most elevated scores in 3 of Chemistry 30S, Biology 30S, Physics 30S, History 30F, Computer Science 30s, Geography 30S, or a language at the 30S level are different than those obtained for (1.1) above
- Must have shown proof of leadership grades and future possibility
- Must have shown proof of a high level of communication skillfulness
- Must have a history of community involvement (e.g school, community, regional, national, international)
- Must have shown proof of special capacities other than those shown by academic marks (e.g., creative, athletic, or language skills, literary achievements)
- have concluded a University of Manitoba application for admission by the December 1st deadline, including the fee of the application.
Benefactors will be needed to give a minimum 90 percent standard based on those classes qualified for the University of Manitoba Entrance Scholarships.
- BC Excellence Scholarship: Application Guidelines
- Jason Lang Scholarship Application – Apply Now
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Application
- Editing Press Laura Bassi Scholarship Application
Deadline and Opening Dates
- All applicants must choose which scholarship they are applying for before presenting the application (i.e. BMO Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship or BMO Indigenous Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship)
- connections from the principal and community members must be accepted by the December 1st deadline date.
SEE MORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Kennedy Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
- JPTS Scholarship: Apply Joint Professional Training and Support
- NDDC Scholarship Program – Apply Now
- Allan Grey Orbis Scholarships Application
- Apply For Smysor Scholarship Windsor Illinois
- SANRAL Scholarships Application in South Africa
- Lagos State Scholarship Board – Apply Now
- Morehead Cain Scholarship Application
How to Apply for the BMO Leader Of Tomorrow Scholarship
Each BMO scholarship is appreciated at $16,000 Canadian dollars given over four years of study (i.e CAD$4,000 every academic year).