The East Los Angeles College (ELAC) Foundation hands out scholarships annually to students and this year is no different. There is over $100,000 given to continue ELAC students. Check out the below to see if you are eligible and visit the following link to apply.
About ELAC Foundation Scholarships
The East Los Angeles College Foundation (ELAC) is a self-sustaining 501 non-profit association. The Foundation’s particular purpose is to help the programs of East Los Angeles College through its committee members.
The volunteer Committee of Directors undertakes advocacy, creates community friendship, and seeks financial aid for the unfunded requirements of the college.
Community college foundations statewide will play a key role in college improvement in the years to come and the East Los Angeles College Foundation is creating the ability to lead that cost.
Eligibility Requirements for ELAC Foundation Scholarships
To be evaluated for financial support, you must generally fulfill the following minimum conditions.
- Must be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen. A qualified non-citizen is a United States permanent citizen who has documentation from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service in the Department of Homeland Security confirming that you stay in the United States is for other than a temporary goal
- Demonstrate financial aid.
- Earn a Satisfactory Academic Progress in an area of study leading to an AA or AS degree, certification, or move to a baccalaureate degree program
- Not be in bankruptcy on any federal loans such as Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Stafford Loans, Federal Direct Loans, Supplemental Loans for Students, or FPLUS Loans at any school attended.
- Must not owe an over payment on any Federal Student Aid gifts such as Pell Grant Program, Federal Supplemental Educational Grant, or State Student Incentive Grant
- Must be registered as a regular student in a qualified program
- Must have a correct Social Security Number
- Must meet one of the academic qualification conditions below
- Obtained a high school diploma
- Passed a high school proficiency test
- Obtained a certificate of General Education Development
- Finished a two-year program (minimum 60 units) permissible for full distinction toward a bachelor’s degree. You may be accepted on the ground that has the identified equivalent of a high school diploma
- Must finish homeschooling at the secondary level.
Deadline and Opening Dates
The application time is now open for 2023-24. East Los Angeles College (ELAC) will only be compelling 50 members for the 2023-24 academic Year. The College Corps Fellow status is from the middle of August 2022 to June 2023.
How To Apply for ELAC Foundation Scholarships
- Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship
- Persons Case Scholarship Application
- Mayflower Society Scholarships Application – Apply Now
- Coolidge Scholarship Program for USA Students
- Hoshizakiicemaker Stem Scholarship Application
- JPTS Scholarship – Apply for Joint Professional Training and Support
This is a great student chance to acquire work experience and earn a living allowance of up to $10,000. Order opportunities will be on-campus or off-campus.