Which mathematics textbook is the best for preparing JAMB 2023? Show me the list of JAMB/UTME recommended textbooks for mathematics. The truth is, there are so many maths textbooks out there but which one is the most helpful and which one is the most recommended text book?
I have good new for you! The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has released a list of recommended textbooks for all candidates who are taking mathematics in JAMB this year.
I will also show you the best mathematics textbooks among others which every student who is writing maths in JAMB should have.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Mathematics 2023
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado Â–Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David Â–Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana Â– FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh Â– Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
SEE ALSO: JAMB Syllabus for Physics PDF Download
What is the Best Maths Textbook for Preparing for JAMB?
So many websites will show you different textbooks as the best. You might have come across these textbooks but the one I’m about to recommend for you is out of experience. I have used these textbooks and I have also seen that they are rich indeed.
Hidden Facts in Mathematics / Further Maths
This is one of the best textbooks out there because it explains every mathematical steps and covers some topics which other topics are not able to cover.
All the topics in JAMB syllabus for mathematics are covered in both Hidden Facts in Mathematics and Further Mathematics textbooks. If you cannot afford both textbooks, then you can just purchase one.
These textbooks are best when preparing for NECO SSCE, WAEC SSCE, NECO GCE, WAEC GCE, NABETEB or even JAMB. The textbook is sold for about 6,000 Naira.
DISCLAIMER: Remember, the recommended textbooks for Maths as listed above are still among of the best and essential as regards this year’s UTME. The textbook I shared above is out of experience and the one that worked for me.
If you have any questions concerning this post, do well to drop a comment below.