On this page, I will give a list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics 2023/2024 examination. If you have been wondering the best textbooks to read for the forthcoming JAMB Physics paper, you’re in the right place.
The textbooks contain all the JAMB syllabus or area of concentration for physics. UTME candidates who plan on taking physics during JAMB are advised to get these books for easy and better preparation. Also search this blog for more approved textbooks on WAEC, NECO, GCE, and so on.
What text books should I use to prepare for 2023/2024 JAMB Physics exam? Which textbooks and authors does the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recommend for students?
Note: these textbooks are for both WAEC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB So, the syllabus and recommended textbooks are the same.
SEE ALSO: Literature Texts for WAEC/NECO/JAMB
Jamb Physics Recommended Textbooks and Authors
- Nelkon, M (1977). Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain: Hart-Davis
- Nelkon, M and Parker, (1989). Advanced Level Physics (Sixth Edition),
- Okeke, P. N and Anyakoha, M. W (2000). Senior Secondary School Physics,
Lagos: Pacific Printers
- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992). Comprehensive Certificate Physics,
Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ike, E. E (2006). Essential Principles of Physics, Aba Enic Publishers
- Ike, E. E (2005). Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, F = Ma Enic
How Do I get these Textbooks?
- First, try getting the books from your friends or senior colleagues who have passed written JAMB before.
- Most secondary schools have students library where they provide all the necessary books for students for free. You can check your school library if they have one.
- You can also buy the books online. I recommend Konga.com for you because they have quality delivery service.
- You can check bookshops within your area or in the market.
It is important for you to grab your own copy of the textbook for reference purpose.