JAMB area of concentration for Maths 2023/2024 is out. Download and read topics contained in the new JAMB syllabus for Mathematics 2023/2024. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released new Maths topics basically designed for students who are taking mathematics in their UTME. These syllabus contain areas of concentration or topics which every student who wishes to write Maths in JAMB should read.
If you are trusting to engage in JAMB runz, I am here to inform you that JAMB expo is fake. There is no point waiting for it. For this reason, all UTME students are advised to take these topics and recommended textbooks serious for better performance.
On this page, I will share the comprehensive JAMB mathematics syllabus for UTME candidates and a link to download it for free.
JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics (Area of Concentration) 2023/2024
- Matrices and Determinants
- Binary Operations
- Application of Differentiation
3. Geometry and Trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Euclidean Geometry
4. Number and Numeration
- Fractions, Decimals, Approximation and Percentages
- Indices, Logarithms and Surds
- Number Bases
- Measures of Dispersion
- Permutation and Combination
- Representation of Data
- Measures of Location
- JAMB Syllabus for Biology PDF Download & Textbooks
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physics
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Mathematics 2023
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado Â–Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David Â–Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana Â– FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh Â– Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
Conclusion: JAMB Maths Syllabus PDF
The above topics show you the detailed areas which you have to concentrate on if you must do well in JAMB. There is no point reading without a goal to achieve. Syllabus serve as guideline to show you topics which will come out during your exam.
Is JAMB syllabus real? Yes, JAMB syllabus are real because they show you the approved topics, recommended textbooks and authors for UTME candidates to read.