CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023 to 2024 Apply Online Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Professional Student Login or Candidate Login Documents Required, Awarded Students List, Deadline, and How to Apply Online Direct Link Given Here.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023-24 Online Application Form
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship for 2023–2024 online application form has set up by the Directorate of Minority Welfare, which is part of the Government of Kerala . Students can fill out the scholarship application form online before the deadline. Girls who are eligible can get a CH Muhammed Koya online Application Form by going to the website dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
In this post, I will show you how to apply for a CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship programme, including the list of students who won the scholarship in the previous years and the last day for the 2024 scholarship award. Under minority welfare scholarship, there are also the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship and the DCE Scholarship for higher education.
The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship pays extra attention to Muslim girls from Kerala. Here is a direct link to the CH Muhammed Koya scholarship student login/instruction login page. Read the post carefully to find out everything you need to know about the Scholarship scheme for 2023.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Student Login
The online application form for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarshipb is now open. Therefore, all eligible persons can submit their application forms online as free registration for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships has begun. The Scholarship has been given out by the Directorate of Minority Welfare of the Government of Kerala. Minority girls in Kerala who want to go to college can get money from the CH Muhammed scholarships. Let’s read all the information about who is eligible and how to apply online.
Details for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023 Registration
|Name of Scholarship||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Under Department||Directorate of Minority Welfare Department|
|By Government||Government of Kerala|
|Scholarship For||Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community Girls|
|Total Number of Scholarship||7,000|
|Last Date (Deadline)||January 20th, 2024|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships 2023 Timeline
|Date of Notification||28 December 2023|
|Start of application form||28 December 2023|
|Last date for the application form||20 January 2024|
|Last Date for Renewal||November 2023|
|Award list||last week of January 2024|
Number of scholars who will be awarded the scholarship
The number of scholarships in the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship scheme is 7,000 is based on the level of education of the students. There will be 3000 girls chosen from the Degree Courses and 1000 girls chosen from the Pg Courses. There will be 2000 fixed seats in Hostel Stiped and 1000 fixed seats in Prof. Courses.
Eligibility Requirements for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must be residents of Kerala.
- Applicants must belong to the Latin, Muslim or Converted Christian community.
- Only girls who are residents of Kerala are eligible for the Scholarship.
- Students must have admission to Govt./ Aided Institution for Graduation or Higher courses.
- Students who got admission to Self-financing colleges from merit seats are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed 8 lakh per annum.
- Applicants must have scored at least 50% of the total score in the qualifying Examination.
- Applicants who are eligible for Hostel Stipend will not be able to get a scholarship.
- Hostellers must be an inhabitant of a recognized hostel by the Minority Welfare Department.
How to Apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023-2024
Girls who are eligible for the scholarship can apply for it online. Students should sign up online before they apply. Here are the steps you need to take to sign up online:
- First, go to the CH Muhammed Koya scholarship’s official website, which is dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the “CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship (CHMS)” link on the home page.
- Before clicking on apply read the instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- In the new tab, carefully fill out the registration form with all the necessary information.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Print out the hard copy of the form to fill out.
The documents below must be provided the following documents for verification:
- Residential Proof
- Identity Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Bank Account
- Last Year Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College Enrollment Recepit
|Degree Courses||Rs.4000 Per year|
|PG courses||Rs.5000 Per year|
|Prof. Courses||Rs.6000 Per year|
|Hostel Stipend||Rs.12000 Per year|
NOTE: All the students should give their bank account number and IFSC code from a nationalized bank.
Please visit the official website for more information: http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in/
SEE MORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Apply for Courage to Grow Scholarship in USA
- Rochas Okorocha Foundation Scholarship in Nigeria
- Axie Infinity Scholarship Philippines Application – Earn While Playing a Game
- DOST Scholarship Application Form in Philippine
- IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship in the United Kingdom
- SEPLAT Petroleum Scholarship Application for Undergraduates
- Google Udacity Scholarship
- Loughborough University Scholarships in UK