Looking forward to participating in Google Lime Scholarship program for undergraduates and graduates, here is a guideline for you to follow. Read through this article and see all the eligibility requirements, necessary documents and how to apply for the scheme.
What is Google Lime Scholarship Program?
Google’s education and scholarship program aims to inspire and help students become future leaders in computing and technology by breaking down the barriers that prohibit them from entering these industries. As part of Google’s commitment, they have joined with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that assists students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising jobs, to help university students with disabilities work toward their academic goals in the field of computer science. Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- SEE ALSO:
- $25,000 Besio Family Scholarship for Undergraduates
- BACS-Taiwan Huayu Enrichment Scholarships for International Students
- $1,000 Jason Kulpa Scholarship – How to Apply
- Hoshizakiicemaker Stem Scholarship Application
- St. Clare’s Scholarships Application Form
- Red Thread Scholarship Application for Women
- Amount: The Google Lime Scholarships is worth $10,000 or 5,000 CAD.
- Sponsor: Google in affiliation with Lime Connect
- Target Audience: Undergraduates and Graduates
Google Lime Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- Have a disability, either visible or invisible, or consider themselves to have a disability (see Lime Connect’s approach to disability here)
- You must be a full-time student at an accredited university, either as an undergraduate or a graduate student, during the 2022–23 academic year.
- You have it in your sights to spend the upcoming academic year 2023–2024 studying at a college or university in either the United States or Canada full-time.
- Ensure that your academic performance remains high.
- Be enrolled in a college or university program pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a degree in a closely related technical subject.
- Exhibit leadership qualities, and show that you are enthusiastic about computer science and technology.
- The scholarship is not open to current high school students.
Opening date and Deadline
How to Apply for the scholarship
When the application period is open, visit the scholarship application portal.
- You will be able to apply by logging onto The Lime Network or becoming a member of it. On that page, you’ll discover a link to our online application system, which is where you’ll give the following information:
- Details on one’s education, training, and professional experience
- Current resume & unofficial transcripts
- You get the chance to demonstrate to us your enthusiasm for computer science through a total of three essays.
- a single letter of recommendation written by instructors, advisors, or previous employers (names and email addresses of references must be entered by the application deadline – letters of recommendation themselves are due one week later)
- Not the right one? Register with The Lime Network or become a member of Friends of The Lime Network, and we will keep you informed when it is time to submit your application for other scholarships.
If you have any questions, please do well the contact the scholarship desk following this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.