Are you good in any skill? What do you know how to do? Taco Bell Live Mas is a platform where you can win a scholarship by simply showing what you know how to do best. No book or reading required, no essay required. All you are required to do is to show it all by yourself.
What is Taco Bell Scholarship?
The Live Más Scholarship is designed for students embarking on higher education, gearing up for the workforce, or actively leveraging their passions to initiate positive transformations in their communities and the world. Having unwavering faith in you, regardless of where you stand on your journey – whether you’re just beginning to discover your strengths and nurturing your passions or already living them out and motivating others to join your cause, you can still participate in the ongoing Taco Bell scholarship program.
Taco Bell Foundation Scholarship Details
- Target Group: People who have different passions, stories, and goals. But each one boldly pursues their dreams
- Host: Taco Bell Live Mas
- Deadline: Not yet announced
- Posse Scholarship for USA Students
- University of Montana Scholarship Program
- Fully funded: National Merit Scholarship in USA
Eligibility Requirements for Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship
To be eligible for the 2024 Live Más Scholarship Program, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), aged between 16 and 26 years, as of the last day of the Program Period, residing in the United States or D.C.
- If the applicant is a minor in their state of residence, they need to obtain parental consent from their parent or legal guardian before applying.
- The applicant should be on-track to apply for or already enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program. This includes accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools.
- The applicant must be willing to collaborate with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp., its parent and subsidiary companies, franchisees, licensees, as well as the advertising and promotion agencies involved with the Program, are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship through this particular version of the program.
- Taco Bell restaurant employees have the opportunity to apply for the Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees Program.
- The applicant should not have previously received a Live Más Scholarship.
- Former Live Más Scholarship winners may apply to the Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
How to Apply for Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship
Please create a video, lasting no more than 2 minutes, where you address the following questions:
- What is your passion, and how are you actively pursuing it?
- In what unique ways do you intend to use your passion to bring about a positive impact in your community or the world?
- How will your education contribute to your ability to follow your passion and effect change?
Your video submission should be between 30 seconds and 2 minutes long. Feel free to use any video-enabled device like a phone, computer, tablet, or an MP4 camera that you have access to. Your video can take the form of a short film, animation, or a simple testimonial. The objective is not to showcase your filmmaking skills but to provide insight into your personality, passion, and your plans to create a meaningful change in your community and beyond.
When does the application open?
The application phase is open from 8:00 a.m. PST, November 1, 2022 to 5:00 p.m. PST, January 11, 2023.
When will recipients be notified?
A: Recipients will be announced on or about on a date that will be communicated soon.
How Much Does it Cost to Apply for Taco Bell Scholarship?
No cost is attached. So, applications are free.
For more questions concerning the Taco Bell scholarships, visit the official FAQ page.