The Jackie Robinson Foundation is offering a fully funded scholarship to all U.S minority high school students who have SAT scores of 1000 or higher or ACT scores of 21 or higher.
SEE ALSO: Available NGO Scholarships for Undergraduates
What is Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship Program – JRF
Jackie Robinson Foundation is an annual scholarship program which supports her Scholars financially to attend JRF’s annual, four-day “Mentoring and Leadership Conference” in New York City as well as other events all year long. JRF Scholars are awarded college scholarships worth of $35,000 (thirty five thousand dollars) over four years.
A full four-year curriculum that includes career counseling, internship and permanent job placement, international travel, leadership development, and training in real-world skills is available to Scholars in addition to considerable financial support.
The scholarship is both need-based and merit-based. No Essay is required
SEE ALSO: Apply For Smysor Scholarship Windsor Illinois 2022
Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship Requirements
For to qualify for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- An applicant must be a graduating, minority high school senior
- Must be a United States (U.S) citizen
- Must present evidence of financial need
- An applicant must present a record of academic excellence
- Must show leadership potential and a dedication to community service
- Applicant must submit an official SAT and/or ACT test exam score from junior or senior year
- Applicant must be making plans to attend an accredited and approved 4-year college within the United States or affiliated with a United States-based college or university
- Not possess a degree from, or be enrolled in, a 2 or 4–year college when applying
SEE ALSO: Red Thread Scholarship Application for Women 2022/2023
Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship Amount
The JRS Foundation program amount is $7,500 yearly for four years. The total amount for the Jackie Robinson Foundation scholarships is $30,000.
SEE ALSO: UTSA Scholarship Hub 2022/23- apply now!
JRS Opening Date 2022/2023
The Jackie Robinson Scholarships application starts on September 1, 2022.
SEE ALSO: PB& J Scholarship application 2022 – Requirements
Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the JRS foundation is January 2023.
The Jackie Robinson scholarship duration is 4 years.
SEE ALSO: 2022 Allan Grey Orbis Scholarships Application
How to Apply for JRS 2022
- Firstly, visit the Jackie Robinson scholarship application page by clicking https://jackierobinson.org/apply/
- You will see the Apply Now button. Simply click on it to proceed to the next page
- It will take you to another page where you will login to Jackie Robinson Scholarship account (if you already created an account). If you are yet to set up your profile, click on the create account button to start your application.
- Enter all the required information and submit.
NOTE: All JRS are submitted online as no paper applications are allowed.
- If you have lost your Jackie Robinson scholarship password or you want to reset it, simply visit the sign in page,
- click on forgot your password?
- Enter your registered email address and choose your date of birth.
- Click on reset password
SEE ALSO: Ned McWherter Scholarship Program – Apply Now
Online Application Components
The online Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship application must include:
- One recommendation
- College plans
- Test scores (AP, IB, PSAT, ACT, or SAT)
- Activities and distinctions
- High school information including an unofficial high school transcript
- Household information
- Four essays