Are you a college student searching for scholarships in Philippines? Have you been searching but found non or all you’ve seen so far are outdated scholarships?
If yes, make sure you carefully read this article to the end because I have successfully compiled the list of scholarships in the Philippines for college students for the 2024 academic session.
TECH-VOC Scholarship in Philippines for College Students
There is good news for all Filipino college students. The Tech VOC, in partnership with the Gokongwei Brothers Foundation and Universal Robina, has just released another meritorious scholarship for college students in the Philippines for the 2024 academic session.
This scholarship is fully funded, and all college students are invited and advised to apply.
Opportunity only knocks once, no one knows if there will be another later. Therefore, I encourage all college students in the Philippines to apply.
In fact, the scholarship offer is fully funded and lapses for a year. What this means is that in the course of your study for a year, the organisation will take care of everything without you paying a dime.
What are the requirements for TECH-VOC scholarships in the Philippines for college students?
For you to qualify for Scholarships in the Philippines for college students , you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old. If you’re 17 currently, it’s a must that you have your 18th birthday before the first semester. On the other hand, the maximum age bracket is 40 years.
- All applicants must be single. However, if you’re in a relationship, that doesn’t invalidate this scholarship, but it must not be known or official.
- You must have graduated from high school in the Philippines.
- You must possess nothing less than 80% in all your subjects, including mathematics.
- Applicants should be indigent. I.e., your total income must not be more than PHP 200,000.
How to apply for this scholarship
It’s important to state that the TECH-VOC Scholarship in the Philippines for college students is very competitive and available to only 20 students.
To apply, kindly click on this link.
Tertiary education scholarships in Philippines for college students
There is another opportunity for college students in Philippines to enjoy free-funded scholarships at their various universities.
The fact that this scholarship is fully funded does not make it a close-end scholarship. It’s open to both private and public university students.
Requirement for the scholarships
However, before you can apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a certificate of enrollment.
- You must have a good CGPA of at least 3.5.
- You must be a citizen of the Philippines.
What are the benefits?
There are benefits that come with the Scholarships in the Philippines for college students. They include
- PHP 20,000 for enlisted students per year.
- Free tuition fee
- Health insurance during the course of studying
- Compulsory employment for students who are academically sound.
How to apply
Do you meet the requirements stated above? You’re in luck. This scholarship might be for you. Kindly apply through by filling this form