Caleb University courses: Caleb University (CU) is a private Christian University located in Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 2007 by the Lagos Baptist Conference and was named after Reverend Caleb Adeyemo, a respected Baptist leader in Nigeria. CU has quickly become one of the leading universities in Nigeria with a strong reputation for academic excellence and a commitment to community service.
Campus life at CU is vibrant and diverse, with a range of student clubs and societies catering to a wide variety of interests and hobbies. The university also has excellent facilities for sports and physical activities, including a gymnasium, sports field, and swimming pool.
CU’s education system is designed to prepare students for the challenges of the modern world. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a range of disciplines, including Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Law, and Mass Communication. The curriculum is taught by a team of highly qualified lecturers who are dedicated to providing top-quality education.
More about Caleb University Imota
The school slogan is “Character, Competence and Community,” which reflects the university’s focus on developing well-rounded individuals who are able to contribute positively to society.
The university has a faculty of over 100 members who are experts in their respective fields. The campus is a single-campus structure, located in Imota, Lagos State. The estimated school fees for undergraduate programs range from N500,000 to N900,000 per annum, while postgraduate programs cost between N700,000 to N1,200,000 per annum, depending on the program of study.
CU is an excellent choice for students who are looking for a world-class education in a supportive and nurturing environment. Whether you are interested in pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs, CU offers a range of options that are sure to meet your needs.
Caleb University (CU) Admission Requirements
Here are the list of CU Admission requirements.
- Obtain the right qualifications – Caleb University requires candidates to have a minimum of five credit passes, obtained in not more than two sittings, in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics for Bachelor’s Degree programmes.
- Check the University’s website – Candidates are advised to visit the university’s website, https://www.calebuniversity.edu.ng/ for important updates and information on the admission process.
- Purchase and fill the JAMB form – Candidates must obtain the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) form and choose Caleb University as their first choice institution.
- Sit for UTME – Candidates will be required to sit for the UTME exam, and the results will determine their eligibility for admission.
- Apply for admission – After successfully completing the UTME, candidates will be required to apply for admission directly on the Caleb University website.
- Post-UTME screening – Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria will be invited for a Post-UTME screening exercise, and they must bring along their credentials which include JAMB result slip, O’ level result(s), birth certificate, and other relevant documents.
- Payment of acceptance fee and clearance – Upon successful admission, candidates are required to pay the acceptance fee and go through clearance exercises before they can proceed with registration.
- Complete registration – After clearance,candidates will complete their registration by paying the prescribed school fees, and they will be automatically enrolled as students of Caleb University.
Note: Caleb University reserves the right to modify its admission requirements and procedures at any time without prior notice. Candidates are advised to stay informed by visiting the University’s website regularly.
List of Courses offered in CU (Caleb University, Imota)
I have visited Caleb University (CU) physically, and I can provide accurate information on Caleb University (CU) courses under their faculties.
Under the Faculty of Agriculture, Caleb University (CU) offers the following courses:
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop and Soil Science
Under the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Caleb University (CU) offers the following courses:
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Under the Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences, Caleb University (CU) offers the following courses:
Under the Faculty of Humanities, Social and Management Sciences, Caleb University (CU) offers the following courses:
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- English and Literary Studies
- Public Administration
The above-listed courses are accurate as of the time of this writing, and additional courses may be added in the future, so it’s important to check the Caleb University (CU) website for updates.