Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Courses: Welcome to Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti, a citadel of higher learning where passion for knowledge meets excellence in education. This is not just any university, this is your new home and we are excited to have you join us.
Our education system is unique and tailored towards producing future leaders who are equipped with the tools and skills needed to succeed in today’s global economy. We do not just focus on academic excellence, but encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities such as sports, arts, and culture so as to develop well-rounded individuals.
Our campus lifestyle is one that is vibrant and engaging. You would find it hard to get bored with so many activities going on all around you. From attending study groups, to participating in debates, to joining clubs, there is always something to do on campus.
The infrastructure on our campus is top-notch and we boast of modern facilities such as well-equipped lecture halls, fully-stocked libraries, modern laboratories, and state-of-the-art sports facilities. Our students also have access to high-speed internet and technological tools to aid their learning.
Our faculty members come from diverse backgrounds, and they bring with them years of experience in their respective fields. You are sure to get a personalized education experience as classes are small and our lecturers are dedicated to ensuring that students get the best possible learning experience.
We understand that transitioning to a new environment can be a challenge, however, we have a robust support system in place to ensure that you are comfortable and can thrive both academically and socially. From our student affairs department, to our guidance and counseling services, we are committed to ensuring that your stay with us is a positive and memorable one.
Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti is more than just a university, it is a community of individuals who are united by the pursuit of excellence and the desire to make a positive impact in the world. We look forward to welcoming you to our community as you embark on this exciting new journey.
Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Admission requirements.
Below is a list of Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti admission requirements, along with an explanation of each requirement:
- Minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level examinations with a maximum of two sittings- This means that prospective students are required to have a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects in their O’level examinations, with no more than two sittings.
- JAMB UTME with a minimum score of 180- Prospective students must obtain a minimum score of 180 in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- ABUAD Post UTME- Prospective students must also sit for and pass the Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Transfer students- Transfer students interested in ABUAD must present a letter of transfer from their previous university. They must also meet the admission requirements of Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti.
- Direct Entry- Candidates for direct entry admission must possess a minimum of two A-level passes or equivalent in relevant subjects, or National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of lower credit.
- Age limit- Applicants must not be less than 16 years old as of August 1st, 2023.
- Application fee- Prospective students must pay an application fee of N10,500. The application form must also be completed and submitted online.
Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Courses
Below are the Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Courses listed under their Faculties:
Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- Business Administration
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Banking and Finance
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Animal Production and Health
- Crop Science
Faculty of Environmental Designs and Management:
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning