Are you a good writer or content creator? The Jason Kulpa scholarship is available to you simply read through this article and see all you need to know about the scholarship application including how to apply.
What is Jason Kulpa scholarships all about – Description
The Jason Kulpa Scholarship is intended for writers (authors) and content creators. The scholarship is available to all college students and recent graduates who are currently studying or have just graduated from an accredited college or university with a degree in English, journalism, communications, or a similar subject.
When did Jason Kulpa scholarships start? Jason Kulpa launched the scholarship in 2012 as a prize for writing quality.
SEE ALSO: St. Clare’s Scholarships Application Form
What topics are applicants expected to write on and what is the format?
Kulpa scholarship applicants must write a 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- What exactly does it mean to be a writer nowadays?
- How does the work of a writer differ from that of a non-writer?
- What are your thoughts on the future of writing?
All works must be free from plagiarism and must give apt answers to the topics.
Who is Jason Kulpa? Brief history
Jason Kulpa is a writer and the founder of some writers companies such as: The Writer’s Voice, a creative writing scholarship program. He is the founder and CEO of “The Writers Voice.”
Jason Kulpa has been in the writing industry as a professional for about ten years. He has written for publications such as The Huffington Post, Cracked, and Thought Catalog as a freelancer. Jason Kulpa’s first book was “A Guide to Creative Writing” and it was published by HarperCollins Publishers in 2012.
Following Kulpa’s love for writing, a scholarship program was created for all those who are in love with writing or creation of contents.
SEE ALSO: Red Thread Scholarship Application for Women
Who can apply for this scholarship program
All present college students or those who recently graduated from college or university can apply for Jason Kulpa scholarship program. If you fall under any of the above categories and you love to write, then this is your chance to win a scholarship.
Eligiblity requirements for Jason Kulpa scholarship
For you qualify for this scholarship, you must be:
- A high school senior that has already been accepted into an accredited college, university, design or trade school and is the parent or sibling of a special needs child.
- A current college, university, design, or trade school student who is the parent or sibling of a special needs child.
- A parent or sibling of a special needs student who is currently enrolled.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need
- The minimum GPA is 3.0 and there is no maximum GPA required.
- Applicants must submit an essay of 500-word essay on any topic of their choice, which can be any aspect of journalism or media they are passionate about.
SEE ALSO: Side Hustles for Students in College or University
Scholarship amount / worth / value
The total amount for the scholarship is $1,000 (one thousand dollars)
Deadline for this scholarship is April 17
How to apply for Jason Kulpa scholarship program
There are numerous grants available for students studying creative writing. These scholarships are available to both high school and college students.
The Jason Kulpa’s Creative Writing Scholarship program is one of the most coveted honors. You can apply in two ways: submit your work or write a statement of intent.
First, visit the official scholarship application page. Create an account and begin your application.
Scholarship application link
Hope this helps. If you have any questions, do well to drop a comment below.