Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship offers essential financial aid and community support to LGBTQ+ student leaders around the Northwest.
Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship gave out its first scholarship in 1993, They have awarded more than $7 million to extra than 2,200 college students in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
About Pride Foundation
Pride Foundation was established more than 30 years ago on the shoulders of generations of leaders who added easy however modern values to our movement: the braveness to without a doubt see one another, the compassion to understand our shared humanity, and the conviction to exhibit up each day to defend one another.
Creating long-lasting, systemic exchange will take these identical values of courage, compassion, and conviction that have guided Pride Foundation on account that our doorways first opened.
Through extremely good modifications and challenges, we have been honored to stand with you precisely as you are. With your persevered assistance and ongoing dedication to cultivating these values in ourselves, in our institutions, and in our communities there is nothing we can’t attain together
Pride Foundation used to be based in 1985, amid the HIV & AIDS crisis, by way of a small however brave team of humans who got here collectively to create a supply of mild and hope throughout a length of profound darkness.
The Pride Foundation Scholarship has invested greater than $70 million in transformative neighborhood alternate in pursuit of this vision.
Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
Pride Foundation Scholarship program supports LGBTQ+ students who are authorities in their own lives, in their families, in their home neighborhoods, in their areas of study, in their workplaces, or in their movements for justice.
They prioritize moving aids to LGBTQ+ scholars who need them most, so they mainly focus their grants on those LGBTQ+ student leaders who have some or all of the following occasions and qualities:
- Show a faithfulness to promoting justice and the well-being of their neighborhoods, past, present, and tomorrow
- Have undergone family denial or have not been capable to access a larger community support system
- Confront systemic obstacles to educational access, and have been affected by systemic discrimination and pressure. Especially:
- Black, Indigenous, and other Individuals of Color
- Transgender, non-binary, gender-mixed, gender non-conforming, and also Two-Spirit individuals
- Individuals with Disabilities, including individuals living with chronic disease, HIV, neurodivergence, and mental health challenges
- Individuals over 25, as non-traditionally old students
- Individuals residing in rurally
- Individuals who have experienced or are experiencing housing flux or houselessness
- Individuals who have experienced or are experiencing deprivation
- Show financial need and don’t have access to family or other financial aids.
The priorities above pressure the funding for all of our scholarships. While most Pride Foundation Scholarships are open to all students, we additionally host a range of scholarship cash that have unique criteria, based totally on students’ majors, backgrounds, the place they live, and more. For these scholarships, we will prioritize college students who each meet the particular fund standards and additionally the broader programmatic priorities above.
The average Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship amount for a student in 2019 was $4,000 and the biggest award for a student was $16500. The biggest single scholarship award is $12,000.
The Deadline and Opening Dates
The application for Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship is currently closed and will open again from October 11, 2022, to Friday, January 7, 2023, for the 2023-2024 academic session
If you need help or have questions, please reach the Scholarship Program at (206) 323-3318, (800) 735-7287, or through email at email@example.com
How To Apply for Pride Foundation Associates In Behavioral Health Scholarship 2023
To apply for this Scholarship apply, visit their official website to begin your application.
- NACA Foundation Scholarship – Apply Now
- League Foundation LGQBTQ Scholarship – How To Apply
- BMO Leader Of Tomorrow Scholarship
- 2022 Allan Gray Orbis Scholarships Application
- Apply: Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can observe your scholarship towards any of the following: tuition, scholar fees, on-campus room and board, learning about overseas programs, and books.
- Scholarships can additionally follow towards direction components or research-related expenses, however, you should reap prior approval from Pride Foundation.
- Checks are made out to your faculty and credited to your pupil account. Funds can’t be despatched immediately to students.
Students can obtain as many scholarships as they are suitable for.