The CHED Scholarship online application form for 2023 to 2024 is open to all first-year college students. CHED Scholarship 2023: The goal of StuFAPs is to help students who are enrolled in public or private higher education institutions (HEIs) that are approved by the government. This helps make sure that education is available to everyone, especially students who are poor and deserve it.
Qualified beneficiaries must enroll or already be enrolled in any CHED priority course, according to CMO No. 1 s. 2104, and will get financial help of between Php 15,000 and Php 30,000 per semester, depending on the program for which they qualify for.
Who can apply for CHED Scholarship 2022 Program?
Incoming first-year college students who will be graduating from Senior High Schools are eligible to apply for the CHED scholarship program.
CHED Scholarship 2023 Eligibility/Qualifications
For you to apply for the CHED scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Must be a high school graduate or high school student who is about to graduate with a GWA (GWA)
- For Full State Scholarship Program (FSSP) and Full Private Education Student Financial Assistance (FPESPA), GWA must be 96 percent or higher.
- For Half-SSP and Half-PESPA, the GWA must be between 93 and 95 percent.
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents or guardians that does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 400,000). If the income is more than PhP 400,000, the applicant must show written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college.
- Use only one government-funded program to help with money.
CHED Scholarship 2023 Requirements
- A certified copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Duly certified true copy of High school report card for incoming freshmen who are eligible for college (High School Graduate); and
- Duly certified true copy of grades for 11th grade and the first semester of 12th grade for high school seniors.
The student applicants must send at least one of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardians;
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Certificate of Tax Exemption;
- Certificate of Poverty from their Barangay or the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
- DSWD Case Study report; or
- Children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and seafarers may be able to get help if they have the most recent copy of their contract or proof of income.
How to Apply for CHED StuFAPs 2023 – Scholarship
The Commission is now taking applications through the Internet. Each area will have its own link to the application. Please click on the link for your region to send in your application:
- NCR- https://stufap-application.chedncr.com/application.php
- Region 1- https://stufaps.chedro1.com/application/
- Region 2- https://stufaps.chedregion2.com/Controller_application
- Region 3-https://chedro3.ched.gov.ph/chedro3stufap/
- Region 4- https://www.chedcalabarzon.com/csp
- Region 5-https://www.chedro5stufap.com/index.php/application/app_form
- Region 6- https://chedro6.com/
- Region 7 –http://chedro7.com/csp/
- Region 8- https://www.chedro8stufap.com/
- Region 9- https://www.chedro9.com/
- Region 10- https://bit.ly/CHEDCSPRegionX
- Region 11- https://stufaps.chedroxi.com/
- Region 12-https://bit.ly/CHEDCSPRegion12
- CAR- http://chedcar.com/chedcar_csp/
- CARAGA- https://csp.chedcaraga.ph/register
- BARMM (link not yet available)
If you are a member of any of the following groups, please upload or attach a valid certificate or certification that says you are:
- Persons with Disability (PWD) under RA 7277
- Solo Parent and/or their dependents under RA 8972
- Underprivileged and homeless citizen under RA 7279
- Senior Citizen under RA 9994
- Indigenous People under RA 8371 CHED Priority Courses Effective Academic Year 2022-2022
Courses Eligible for CHED Scholarship 2023/2024
CHED knows you want to know, “What courses are covered by the CHED scholarship” Here are the CHED priority courses that people who qualify for CHED Regular Programs will be told to sign up for:
Here are the priority courses:
Engineering and Technology
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Geodetic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing / Production Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pobotics Engineering
- Sanitary Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Related Programs
- Engineering Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- FEU Entrance Scholarship Application Form
- FEU Scholarships [Requirements, Date, How to Apply]
- TES Scholarship Online Application Form in Philippines
- Hoshizakiicemaker Stem Scholarship Application
- Study Abroad Tip: Sure Ways to Get Scholarship and Study Outside
- Apply For UNIFAST Scholarship Program
Information Technology Education
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Entertainment and Multimedia Computing / Game Development and Animation
- Information System
- Information Technology
- Library and information Science
Science and Mathematics
- Applied Physics / Physics
- Applied Mathematics / Mathematics
- Applied Statistics/ Statistics
- Environmental Science
- Human Biology
- Marine Biology
- Marine Science
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Architecture and Related Programs
- Fine Arts
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Planning
Business and Management
- Business Analytics (straight major)
- Hospitality Management/ Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Tourism Management/ Tourism
- Maritime Engineering Marine Transportation
- Secondary Education major in Science and Mathematics
- Culture and Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Needs Education
- Sports and Exercise Science
Health Profession Education
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor Of Optometry
- Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Community Development
- Human Services (Guidance and Counselling)
- Indigenous Peoples Studies/ Education
- Peace Studies/ Education
- Social Work
Multi and Interdisciplinary Cluster
- Data Science and Analytics
- Disaster Risk Management/ Climate Change
- Renewable / Sustainable Energy
Deadline of Application
The CHED online application form is still available until August 15, 2022.
Reminder: Make sure the course you want to take fits with the list of priority courses. Also, make sure that all of your documents are complete, because you can only move on to the Online Application if all of your documents are complete and you have at least 93 percent GWA.
CHED Scholarship Amount/Benefits
Responsibilities for CHED Scholars
As a CHED scholar, you must enroll in recognized priority programs at Private Higher Education Institutions (PHEIs), State Universities and Colleges (SUCs), or Local Universities or Colleges (LUCs) with a Certificate of Program Compliance.
You must be a regular student and keep a GWA of at least 85% or its equivalent if you are a full scholar or 80% or its equivalent if you are a half scholar. If you don’t keep up with the GWA, the scholarship grant will be taken away. You can, however, file an appeal with the CHEDRO within 15 days of receiving notice of the GWA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What do I need before I can apply?
The applicant must tell his school which courses he wants to take. After that, his school should send an official letter to the CHED Regional Office in the area where the application is made.
2. How many courses can I take up?
Applicants can take a minimum of one course and maximum of two courses from different disciplines.
3. Documentary requirements for Applying CHED Scholarship
Besides the academic transcript, you’ll need to send in the following documents:
- birth certificate
- marriage contract (if you’re married)
- medical certificate
- NBI/police clearance
- and tax return.
About these requirements, you should talk with your school.
When will CHED Scholarship 2023 to 2024 Application Begin
The CHED scholarship application starts from February 1 – April 15 of every year.
Where Can I get the Online Application Form
Get the form by downloading it from: http://ched.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/CMO-38s-2011-regarding-FYSEP-.pdf