Are you searching for the complete list of JAMB recommended Government textbooks for the 2022/2023 UTME examination? You are in the right place. In this article, I will show you all the Text books which you need to read in preparation the forth coming examination.
SEE ALSO: Recommended Civic Education Textbooks
Is JAMB recommended textbooks for government out? Yes, the UTME textbooks are out! Candidates can now proceed to buy them from bookshops or download them online for free, or get them from their school libraries.
List of Government UTME Recommended Textbooks
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Oguna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. o. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
How do I get these Textbooks?
You can get them from online bookshops such as Konga or any other online bookshops. The Essential government textbook costs about 3,800 Naira on Konga.
You can also get these books from school libraries. Some schools make these books available for their students to purchase. So, you can get from there.
The textbooks are also available in the market where you see physical bookshops. Their prices are also cheap.