How much is GSU School Fees, accommodation and acceptance fees? Gombe State University (GSU) has always proven to be one of the best state university in Nigeria with the mission of providing opportunities for high quality University Education through the creation of an enabling environment, where teachers and students can excel in teaching, research and learning.
The institution was established in 2004 and has ranked to be 69 of 157 in Nigeria, 336 of 1,104 in Africa and 7,341 of 14,131 in the world. GSU currently has 5 faculties and 43 departments. In this article, We are going to look at the tuition fees for 2023/2024 fresh and returning students
GSU Tution Fees For 2023/2024 Fresh And Returning Student
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE & ARTS:
FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES:
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES:
FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (CLINICAL):
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
How Much GSU Acceptance Fee For 2023/2024 Session
The acceptance fee of Gombe State University for 2023/2024 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates is estimates to be from Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) to Twenty Thousand Naira Only (N20,000) for both indigenes and non-indigenes. Kindly be informed that all newly admitted candidate are to pay the fees before stipulated period, failure to meet the deadline might lead to the termination of admission.
Once you pay the acceptance fee, You will be required to pay for other fees like school fees, departmental and faculty fees, accommodation fees, So get yourself prepared to pay for this miscellaneous expenses.
How To Pay GSU Acceptance Fee
1 Log in to Gombe State University Portal
2 Click on “check admission status”
3 If your admission status is updated, that is, you have been offered admission. You will be provided with a link to pay your acceptance fee.
4 Click on the link and proceed to pay your acceptance
GSU Hostel Accomodation Fees
The hostel accommodation of Gombe State University (GSU) for 2023/2024 academic session ranges between N10,000 (Old hostel) to N50,000 (New hostel) per student.
How To Pay GSU Hostel Accomodation Fees
- Visit the school portal via Gombe State University Portal
- Login using your Matric Number/ JAMB Registration number and password.
- Follow the necessary required steps to make payment
- Print out the online slip as proof of payment and take it to the student affairs unit for documentation and hostel allocation.
Kindly note that the fee is not static, We will update you if there is any changes from the school management
- ABSU Scheduled School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- BUK School Fees For Fresh/Returning Student
- EDSU School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- Adeleke University School Fees
- BAZE University School Fees
- ABUAD School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- PLASU School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- UNIMAID School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- ABSU School Fees For Fresh & Returning Students
- FUOTUOKE School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- IMSU School Fees For Fresh And Returning Student
- UNICAL School Fees Scheduled For Fresh And Returning Student