Bangladesh Sweden Trust Fund Scholarship (BSTF) was established in order to financially aid the nation’s students to study abroad and develop the nation’s human resources and other sectors of their economy.
About Bangladesh Sweden Trust Fund Scholarship
Established in 1984 with funding from the Swedish International Development Agency, the Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund (BSTF) (SIDA). Bangladeshi students studying abroad are given a one-way travel subsidy in order to improve human resources in their home country. A 12-person committee, with representatives from the public and commercial sectors, oversees the BSTF’s operations. The committee is led by the Secretary of the Economic Relations Division.
- CGCS Bernard Harris Scholarship Program – Apply
- Does IMG Academy Offer Scholarships: Get Financial Aid
- Borno State Scholarship Application
- Google Lime Scholarship for Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Lagos State Scholarship Board – Apply
Deadline and opening dates
- By April 30, 11:59 p.m. Bangladesh time, the application must be turned in.
- Successful applicants will get email notifications of their rewards on or before May 31 after their submissions have been evaluated and chosen.
- By June 30, the award will be wired to the chosen applicant’s bank account.