The Financial Aid and Scholarships office administers a number of scholarships supported by the school and UTSA sponsors. You must submit the General Application from the Scholarship Hub each year in order to be considered for these scholarships. Make sure you review the requirements and deadlines for each scholarship opportunity.
Scholarship opportunities are offered by many UTSA departments to qualified students, some of which are listed on the UTSA Scholarship Hub. To learn about the scholarships available, how to apply, and the deadlines, get in touch with the department that oversees your major.
How to Access the Scholarship Hub 2023/24
- Log into the UTSA Scholarship Hub, using your myUTSA ID and password
- Complete the General Application for the Scholarship Hub.
- Click Finish and Submit to finish your Scholarship Hub’s general application. You might be qualified for further scholarship opportunities based on this application.
- By clicking “Apply” next to each additional scholarship option, you can review the terms and conditions. If you meet the requirements, hit Finish and Submit after responding to each question.
What should i do when accessing the Hub 2023/24
this is a guide and helpful tips when accessing the Hub
- Prepare essays, email addresses for those writing letters of recommendation, and any other materials that may be needed. If essays, letters of recommendation, or other requirements are needed for your scholarship, it will be stated in the application.
- Please read the Frequently Asked Questions if you run into issues or have questions concerning the Scholarship Hub’s General Application. As the deadline draws near, some users could notice that the website is performing slowly.
- If you are selected for a scholarship, the governing organization will contact you, typically by email. Your overall need-based financial assistance scholarship may need to be changed if you get a scholarship.
- HELP TEXT- Click the gray circles with the question mark for further details or explanation.
- PROVIDING REFERENCES – Not all scholarships call for referral letters. You will be asked to input the person’s full name and email address if a recommendation is required. You must properly ask someone’s permission before providing their contact information if you wish to use them as a reference. An email with instructions on how to finish the recommendation is promptly sent to your reference after the contact information has been provided. Encourage your reference to respond as soon as possible. Only the fact that the recommendation has been received will be visible to you.
How do i apply for the UTSA Scholarship Hub
This so simple to do. after reviewing the guidelines for submitting an application, select the UTSA Scholarship Hub link. The username and password associated with their myUTSA ID must be used to log in.
What is my username?
Your username is the same as the one you use to access ASAP and other UTSA computing services through your myUTSA ID login. Call 210-458-8000 to reach UTSA One Stop for assistance.
Do I have to be admitted to apply?
Yes. You must be an admitted student in order to access all of the scholarship applications on the UTSA Scholarship Hub. If you have authenticated your myUTSA ID and Passphrase and are a student applying for admission but have not yet been admitted, you may sign in and complete the Scholarship Hub’s General Application. Please log back in to the Scholarship Hub once you’ve been accepted to UTSA to see if there are any new scholarship options you can apply for.
Can a graduate apply for the UTSA Scholarship Hub?
Yes! The UTSA Graduate School must fully admit new graduate students before they can enroll in a program leading to a degree.
Can an International Student apply?
Yes! The listed scholarship requirements must be met in order for international students to qualify for scholarships.
Can I save my application and come back later?
Yes! Before the deadline, you can store your UTSA Scholarship Application and return to it whenever you like. The status of saved scholarship possibilities will be “Drafted.”
What system requirements are necessary to complete the application?
Only the most recent major releases of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari are supported by the UTSA Scholarship Hub. In order to prevent any potential problems, we advise updating your browser if it is not supported.
How will I be notified if I am offered a scholarship?
The organization in charge of the scholarships will notify the winners, usually by email. Your overall need-based financial assistance award may need to be changed if you get a scholarship.
Can i change my reference contact?
Yes. Log in to your application, then select “My Applications” from the menu. Choose the application for which you want to modify the reference contact information. You can choose to input a new reference or change the one that already exists.
UTSA Scholarship application deadline?
You must submit the General Application on the UTSA Scholarship Hub by January 15 to be eligible for general scholarships provided by The Office of Financial Aid.
UTSA Scholarship for new students
You can log into the UTSA Scholarship HUB and finish the General Application there after you have your myUTSA ID. You may be eligible for scholarships administered by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships if you submit your application by the deadline.
Even though the deadline has passed, you can still apply for other scholarships administered by schools or departments by filling out the General Application on the Scholarship Hub.
Please remember that in order to obtain a scholarship, you must first be admitted to UTSA, and while you may be eligible for one, there is no guarantee you will be awarded one.
After submitting the Scholarship Hub’s General Application, we strongly advise you to regularly visit the Scholarship Hub for new scholarship possibilities.
All students are required to participate in a degree-seeking plan, and the majority of scholarships require full-time enrollment. Every year, the Scholarship Hub’s General Application and the FAFSA or TASFA should both be submitted by all students.