TESDA Scholarship Program for 2023 to 2024 is now open. All eligible persons can submit their applications on the portal. In 2023, the Technical Education and Skills Development Agency (TESDA) will offer certificates and a scholarship program. It is for everyone, even the OFWs.
The Authority for Technical Education and Skills Development (TESDA) offers scholarships and other forms of financial help to get more Filipinos involved. Under Technical and Vocational Education, you need to fill out the form (TVET).
What is TESDA Scholarship
Guiling “Gene” Mamondiong, the CEO of TESDA, increased funding for provincial, municipal, and district grants for help when it took part in the two national days of registration and technical and professional training on February 27 and 28.
Mamondiong said that national registration and TVET paralleling would happen at the same time all over the country, in local government units (LGUs), sports complexes, shopping malls, an urban stadium, and other places.
He said that the goal of the event is to show people the different TESDA programs they can use.
“This activity will be done in partnership with the Local Government (LGU), the Public Employment Office (PESO), the regional/provincial offices of the Ministry of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the enterprises/industries, and technical and vocational education institutions (TVI),” Mamondiong said.
TVET trains people with the skills they need to do jobs that are in high demand or low demand in their own country or abroad.
Technical Education and Skills Development (TESDA) is currently giving out three (3) scholarships:
- The Job Training Scholarship Program (TWSP),
- The Private Education Student Scholarships (PESFA)
- The Special Training Program for Employees ( STEP).
However, it is worthy of note that this scholarship has other categories which are not included in the above list.
Through TESDA grant programs, you can take many free TESDA courses. This is to help more Filipinos get their first VET education and make it easier for them to do so.
If you are looking for scholarships for a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree, you can click on the links to the different categories to find out about other scholarships for 2023.
- Axie Infinity Scholarship Philippines Application
- TES Scholarship Online Application Form in Philippines
- Megaworld Scholarship Application Form in Philippines
- CHED scholarship Application in Philippines
- DLSU Scholarships Grants for Philippines
- FEU Entrance Scholarship Application Form in Philippines
- DOST Scholarship Application Form
The Technical Education and Skills Development (TESDA) Authority is in charge of the TESDA Scholarship for 2023. Check out the other scholarships you can apply for in 2023 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
TESDA Scholarship Requirements 2023
- All students Philippines can apply to the TESDA Scholars Program.
- The Authority for Technical Education and Skills Development (TESDA) will make its scholarships more accessible to people who want free skills training and will even help its graduates find jobs.
- If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for international students
- But in order to get into a program, applicants must meet the minimum requirements. On the official TESDA website (www.tesda.gov.ph/education), you can find out more about the application.
- Filipinos over 15 may be interested in signing up for different technical and professional courses (Tech-Voc).
- For registration, you need a valid birth certificate that was given by an ID or an 11 image. On the other hand, applicants must bring their TESDA certificate and resume.
- Mamondiong said that the event should grow to help TESDA graduates who are looking for work. He also said that this will be a way for TVET and TESDA to do “social marketing” and “advocacy work.”
What are the Benefits of TESDA Scholarship
The TESDA Scholarship Program is a way to change and improve the lives of the Filipino people. This will help the country’s social and economic growth.
As part of the plan to change and improve TESDA, the head of TESDA also put out new rules for scholarships under TWSP 2020 (TWSP) and Special Training for Employment (STEP).
How to Apply for TESDA Scholarship 2023 – Step by Step
To take part in TESDA Technical and Vocational Education Scholarships (TVET) programs, applicants must fill out an application online.
There are forms for the 3-Step to TESDA Scholarships 2023. The three steps of the online application process can be done in 5 to 10 minutes on a desktop or laptop computer that is connected to the Internet. You have to go to www.tesda.gov.ph/education first and then do the following:
Step 1: Start a new TESDA grant application
- Fill out the form: Applicants must list their full name, permanent mailing address, gender, date of birth, place of birth, email address, and the full name and permanent mailing address of a parent or legal guardian.
- Press the “CREATE” button.
- On the online application form, the “Create” button is in the bottom left corner.
- Get a Learner ID.
- Applicants will get a confirmation email with their unique participant ID after they fill out the form.
Step 2: Select the TESDA Training Program
- Click on the TESDA Institute of Technology. Candidates must first choose their current region and the name of the school (optional), then click on the search button. The list of schools that TESDA has approved of will be shown. The courses at each school can be seen by clicking on each school.
- Choose the class
- – Applicants must pick the technical course they want from the school they want.
- Enter the applicant’s family name and the unique identifier
- Cross check the profile
- Application completed
Step 3: Wait for feedback from the TESDA Scholarship Office
Candidates are asked to check their e-mails often in case the TESDA office has something to say. Feedback is information about when training will take place and where it will take place.
In addition to the scholarship programs listed above, TESDA offers 40 free online courses and the TESDA Language Proficiency Institute offers 5 free foreign language courses (LSI).
From 2010 to the second quarter of 2020, 10,543,440 people completed TESDA (TVET) vocational training through online programs, training programs in schools, and business programs. From 2005 to now, the records also show that 64.4% of graduates already have jobs.
TESDA Scholarship 2023 Application Deadline
The last day for TESDA Scholarship 2023 has not been announced yet. Check back for updates.