Southeastern Illinois Community Foundation is offering a fully funded scholarship for high school students in USA. The Smysor scholarship windsor il application form is open online every year and all interested students are invited to join. This scholarship opportunity awaits any student who fulfills the eligibility requirements.
In this article, I will show you how to apply for the Smysor scholarship windsor il, criteria, who can apply the selection process. Let’s get started.
What is Smysor scholarship windsor il all about?
Smysor scholarship windsor Illinois is a scholarship program open to high school students who show outstanding academic achievement and community involvement and demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities in their schools in order to help their communities, the Illinois community and the world around them.
The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit, financial need and significant extracurricular activities that demonstrate leadership qualities.
After completing their college studies, winners must live and work for at least three years in one of Illinois’ nine central counties (LaSalle, Livingston, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, and Pike). Before renewing scholarship eligibility and grant amounts, previous beneficiaries must present proof of employment or enrollment status.
Who Can Apply For Smysor Scholarship Windsor Illinois 2023
The John L., Harry L., and Catherine H. Smysor Scholarship is open to current seniors and graduates of Windsor High School students and dependents of Windsor High School alumni. Applicants will need a high school or college transcript, ACT or SAT scores (if required), and college financial aid information.
How to Apply for Illinois Community Foundation
The scholarship application form is available online at www.enrichingourcommunity.org/Scholarships.
The deadline for Illinois scholarship application is on Friday, March 11, 2023.
The 2024 application form is not out yet. We shall update this page once the new application date is announced.
How to Apply for Illinois scholarship 2023
- By clicking “apply now” below, you will be taken to the scholarship portal with foundant technologies.
- All new users will create an account. Existing users will log in with their email address and password.
- Once your account is created, locate the Southeastern illinois community foundation common scholarship and click apply.
- You will complete the Southeastern Illinois Community Foundation universal scholarship application. this is a general application that will determine your eligibility for one or more of the scholarships listed above.
- When completed, click ‘submit‘. You will get a new screen with a list of the scholarships for which you are determined eligible.
Note: These scholarships may have additional information to be submitted such as essays, letters of recommendation, etc. click on each listed scholarship opportunity to complete the specific applications and submit any additional information required.
Remember: your applications, including all attachments (uploads, transcripts, letters of recommendation, references, etc.),