Students can find the 2022/2023 NLNG Scholarship undergraduate and postgraduate past questions and answers PDF online for free, and they can download it to get their own copy.
When it comes to the end time for an external exam like the NLNG Scholarship exam, you need the right materials like past questions papers and to know how many hours you will need to finish your NLNG Questions on exam day.
Schoolisle has always posted the questions you can expect to see on your exam day, which makes us the best source for past questions. The questions from the past come from well-known scholars and test takers.
To pass the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship exam, you need to study smartly and know what kind of question to expect. The only way to pass the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship exam is to get the right material, which is their past question paper.
- NGO Scholarships In Nigeria – Apply Now (Full List)
- JPTS Scholarship Apply Joint Professional Training and Support
- Fully funded: National Merit Scholarship in USA
- Apply for $7,000 No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship
- UK Scholarships For Nigerian Students – Apply 100% Free
- Study Abroad: Cyprus International University Turkey
Others are searching:
- Possible NLNG Past questions and answers
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
- Download NLNG Postgraduate Past Questions
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship past Questions and Answers Pdf Download
- NLNG Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers Pdf For 2022/2023
- NLNG Scholarship Exams Past Questions and Answers
NLNG Scholarship Exams Past Questions and Answers
1. A new computer will load 17% faster than the old computer. It took the old computer 22 seconds to load one graphic and 9 seconds to load a paragraph of text. If you are loading a document with 2 graphics and 1 paragraph, how long will it take the new computer to load?
2. A restaurant offers a new promotion of 20% off the original price of cheese pizzas which is $12. Before the promotion, 250 pizzas were sold each day. After the promotion, the sale of pizzas increases an average of 18% more per day. How much more or less does the restaurant make each day in pizza after the promotion?
a. Decrease by $600
b. Decrease by $168
c. Increase by $168
d. Increase by $600
e. Does not change
3. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
4. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
5. Which of the following words below is correctly spelt.
6. If x is jointly proportional to the cube of y and the fourth power of z. In what ratio is x increased or decreased when y is halved and z is doubled?
a. 4:1 increase
b. 2:1 increase
c. 1:4 decrease
d. 1: 1 no change
e. 3: 4 decrease
7. If a rod of length 250cm is measured as 255cm longer in error, what is the percentage error in measurement?
8. In the unitary system of government, power is derived from
a. a rigid constitution
b. the judiciary
c. the executive head of state
e. one source of authority
9. The power allocated to the central government in a federation is primarily contained in the
a. Central legislative list
b. exclusive legislative list
c. residual legislative list
d. concurrent legislative list
e. government legislative list
10. A constitution is said to be rigid if it
a. can only be interpreted by the military
b. is written by difficult authors
c. cannot be amended by the executive
d. has cumbersome provision for its amendment
e. is governed by the judiciary
11. Which of the following political parties in Nigeria formed the opposition in the House of Representatives during the First Republic
a. NCNC and AG
b. NCNC and UMBC
c. NPC and AG
d. AG and UMBC
e. UMBC and NPC
12. Red-tapism in the civil service refers to
a. the use of red tapes in document
b. slowness of action
c. the cooperation between civil servants and politicians
d. the politicization of the civil service
e. the use of power over the civil servant
13 A situation in which all inputs are doubled and output also doubles is known as
a. constant proportions
b. increasing returns to scale
c. constant returns
d. constant returns to scale.
e. constant decreasing
The questions above are sample NLNG past and sample questions and answers which would help you practice and prepare for the NLNG scholarship examination.
How to Purchase The Complete NLNG Scholarship Past Question Papers and Answers
On schoolisle, we have choosen to make the the NLNG past questions cheap. We have seen websites where it is sold for
3,000 thousand Naira but we have decided to reduce the price for all our patronizers. Here at Schoolisle, the price is N1,500.
For best quick delivery of NLNG past questions paper to you make a payment of #1,500 to the following account number:
- Account Number: 0467277125
- Bank Name: GTBank
- Account Name: Ogbonnia Victor Chimdindu
Send a screenshot of your payment receipt to 09132774663 on Whatsapp or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your payment, and your past questions will be sent to you quickly.
If you’re looking for NLNG Scholarship Past Questions, keep in mind that it has two parts: Undergraduate NLNG Scholarship and Postgraduate NLNG Scholarship. So please tell us the one you want to pay for.
We’ve put together all of the most recent and complete NLNG past questions and answers for these categories. You get your NLNG Scholarship Exam Past Question in pdf format as soon as you pay and show proof on WhatsApp.