The Henry Rongomau Bennett Scholarship is granted to Māori undergraduate and postgraduate ākonga and kaimahi who work or desire to work in leadership positions in Māori health (health, mental health, and habits).
About Henry Rongomau Bennett Scholarship
The scholarship is an honor to Henry Rongomau Bennett’s life and works as the first Māori psychiatrist in Aotearoa (New ZeThe scholarship aimsrship is to deliver support for leadership in Māori health, competence in te ao Māori and distinction in health.
All scholarship applicants must show how they will donate to the three priority areas of the Scholarships: leadership in Māori health; competence in Te Ao Māori; and distinction in health.
SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY KNOW
- Beinecke Scholarship Application 2022-Apply Now!
- Forestry Scholarships New Zealand 2022-23
- Woolf Fisher Scholarship Application 2022-23
- List of New Zealand Scholarships 2022-23
- Toloa Scholarships Application 2022-23
Henry Rongomau Bennett Scholarship Amount
The Scholarship grants $1,000-$5,000 (undergraduate) and NZ $1,000-$10,000 (postgraduate) every year
Eligibility, Requirements, and Criteria
To be eligible for the Scholarship candidates Must be:
- Of Maori lineage.
- A New Zealand national or New Zealand permanent resident.
- Schooling in New Zealand at an acknowledged New Zealand tertiary institution.
- Be interested in a profession in health, a present leader in the health sector, or a potential leader desiring to work in health.
How To Apply for Henry Rongomau Bennett Scholarship
Below is how to apply and what the selection panel seeks from every applicant:
- Shown leadership in Maori health
- Enthusiastic involvement in Māori community activity
- Support from whānau/hapu, iwi, and/or the Māori society
- The applicant’s educational record
- For more information and the application form, visit http://teraumatatini.com/scholarships
Deadline and opening date
The Scholarship 2022 applicant has ended, it will be open on January 16th, 2023
Below is the contact information if you have any questions or complaints kindly reach out to them.