Undocumented students as well as students with DACA and TPS status have opportunities to apply for the Golden Door scholarship. If you’ve applied to or are considering applying to other universities. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required to be eligible for this award.
Students who want to focus on computer science, technology, data science, mathematics, or related subjects are particularly preferred. Beginning with the fall semester of 2023, Partner Schools will provide funding for a four-year degree for you.
Golden Door Scholarship Eligibility
The following prerequisites must be met by applicants in order to be eligible to apply for Golden Doors Scholarships:
- possess DACA, TPS, or meet the requirements for immigrants
- Have a high GPA
- Take challenging or advanced secondary school courses
- Aiming to aid others in their success
- Holds a position of leadership or participates in community activities
- Actively publicize different types of scholarships
For an Applicant to be eligible, he must have DACA, TPS, or a certificate that you meet the following required criteria:
- Come to the US before the age of 16,
- Have resided here continuously since November 1, 2014, and do not currently have any sort of legal status
- You have graduated from a US high school, are currently enrolled in one, or have earned a General Education Development (GED) credential through a US program.
- You do not otherwise pose a threat to public safety or national security and have not been convicted of a crime, a serious misdemeanor, or any of the three or more additional offenses that made you ineligible for DACA.
Level/Field of Study
High school students, recent high school graduates, currently enrolled undergraduates, and transfer students who want to focus on computer science, technology, data science, mathematics, or related subjects are all eligible for this grant.
The United States will host the presentation of this prize. You can look for other American scholarships.
Only foreign students who are US citizens or permanent residents are eligible for the Golden Door Scholarship.
Applications are accepted from all throughout the nation by Golden Door Scholars. Kids from nations that work with DACA-recognized students or out-of-state illegal students, however, are given top priority.
Recipients will get a full, four-year scholarship, which means complete payment of tuition, if they attend one of the partner institutions or universities of Golden Door Scholars.
Additionally, Golden Door Candidates have access to mentors, help with internship and job searches, and other chances for professional development.
How to Apply for Golden Doors Scholarships 2023
Applications for Golden Doors Scholarships 2023 is to be done in the program application portal.
Application Deadline for Golden Doors Scholarships
Every year on September 30th, applications for this award must be submitted. (Applications received after this date won’t be accepted; if you want yours to be taken into consideration, send them before the closing date.)
By accessing the Organization’s site, you can get more information about Golden Door Scholarships.