Are you a freshman in Far Eastern University in Philippine(FEU), the FEU Entrance Scholarship 2023/2024 is for you. Simply follow this guideline to submit your online application form.
Description: What is FEU Entrance Scholarships?
FEU Entrance scholarship is an award program designed to reward the academic achievements of freshmen in Far Eastern University.
It is a merit based program which is geared towards awarding students for their outstanding academic performance on one hand and assisting students financially on the other hand.
First-year exam takers who are eligible and plan to enroll in the first semester of the academic year are offered the scholarship.
One can lose the scholarship award if he defaults any of the scholarship terms and conditions. There are few things which could make your scholarship award to be taken away from you. I will mention them as we proceed. Keep reading!
SEE ALSO: FEU Scholarships [Requirements, Date, How to Apply]
FEU Entrance Exam 2023
For SY 2023–2024, students will only be admitted to Far Eastern University based on their academic standing in Grades 11 and 12. Since the school is still in a pandemic and in consideration of the government’s quarantine rules, the entire FEU Admissions process will be conducted online.
The FEU entrance examination date has not been announced. Do well to subscribe to our newsletters so you will get the notification once the date is published.
SEE ALSO: TES Scholarship Online Application Form in Philippines
Requirements for FEU Entrance scholarship Application
- Present an accomplished information sheet with 2×2 colored ID picture
- Get a photocopy of form 138 or 4th Year report card
- Present a photocopy of certificate of good moral character
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen of good moral character
- At least superior rating in FEU-CAT and has a HS GWA of at least 88
SEE ALSO: Apply For UNIFAST Scholarship Program
Requirements for Retaining FEU Entrance Scholarship
- Must be a regular student
- GPA of at least B (3.0) / QPA of at least 3.20
- No grade lower than C+ (2.5)
- No major offense
- The scholarship award covers the awardee’s full tuition and assessed miscellaneous fees discount
- Winner keeps being availed for 4 years/ 5 years (depending on the degree program) provided that the grantee complies with the requirements needed to retain the scholarship.
How to apply online
- Firstly, visit the FEU freshmen scholarship portal
- Follow the application instructions to submit your application
Ensure you attach all the necessary documents as failure to do so results to automatic disqualification.