Crawford University School Fees Schedule for 2022/2023 is now available. This is to inform the general public that Crawford University’s administration has issued the school fees for Part-Time Studies, Undergraduates (JAMB Candidates), and Postgraduate students.
The tuition ranges from N188,000 to 600,000, depending on the curriculum and degree of study. This post will also show you the acceptance fees for all programs available at Crawford School.
Crawford University School Fees
- BSc, HND | Professional Certifications to BSc – N188,000
Full-Time Undergraduates (JAMB Candidates)
- Business and Social Sciences Courses
- Accounting, Political Science and International Relations – 73,560.00 PHP
- Criminology and Security Studies, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management – 71,078.00 PHP
- Business Administration, Economics – 72,194.00 PHP
- Marketing, Public Administration, Sociology – 50,014.80 PHP
- Natural and Applied Sciences Courses
- Computer Science and Technology –74,646.00 PHP
- Geology and Mineral Sciences, Information and Communication Technology, Microbiology –73,560.00 PHP
- Biochemistry – 72,194.00 PHP
- Industrial Chemistry, Physics with Electronics – 71,078.00 PHP
- Arts and Communication Studies
- Mass Communication – 74,646.00 PHP
- History and Diplomatic Studies – 50,014.80 PHP
- PGD – 38,999.60 PHP
- MSc – 51,173.60 PHP for full-time studies and 42,810.50 PHP for part-time studies, respectively.
- MBA – 53,669.88 PHP for each session
- MPHIL – 86,685.30 PHP and 74,192.30 PHP for full-time and part-time students respectively
- PhD – Full-time students receive 86,685.30 PHP, while part-time students receive 74,192.30 PHP.
Crawford University Acceptance Fees
- Tuition Fee N188,000 for Part-Time Students (BSc, HND | Professional Certifications to BSc)
- Undergraduate Students (JAMB Candidates): N35,000 for Business and Social Science Courses.N50,000 will be used towards other programs.
- N35,000 for all postgraduate students
How to Pay Crawford University Fees
- Log in to the student portal to generate a payment reference ID.
- Select “Bursary”, Select “Reference ID” and click on “Generate New ID”.
- Click Select Item and select the item for which you want to make payment.
- When you click on Generate ID, a transaction slip will be generated.
- Make the payment on the transaction slip or through the internet banking platform at any bank.
The school fees must be paid using Ebills Pay/NIBSS Ebills Payments by parents/guardians/students.