Apply for Catherine W Pierce Scholarship Application 2023/2024 designed for art students who meet the necessary qualifications.
About Catherine W. Pierce Scholarship
The Catherine W. Pierce Scholarship was created to assist students studying in artistic fields. Students who are in the field of art, who also meet all the requirements listed below are invited to apply for this scholarship award. Mrs. Pierce was passionate about encouraging deserving kids to major in art or art history (excluding performing Arts).
Catherine W. Pierce Scholarship Requirements
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in an art or history discipline
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at any U.S. accredited 4-year institution for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- An Applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- You must write a 1-page essay describing what inspired you to choose your major, and your career interest and goals.
- Provide an unofficial or official transcript.
- An applicant must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must have an unmet financial need that is verified by the college or university financial aid office.
- UNCF students are encouraged to complete the UNCF General Scholarship application to be matched with scholarships for which they meet the criteria.
Application opening date and deadline
The 2023 application is closed. Applications for 2023/2024 has been ongoing and Deadline is not yet available. We shall update this page with all necessary information regarding the scholarship once the date is announced.
Check Out More Scholarships
- Appy for Spanish American Institute Scholarship (SAI)
- Apply for Hanban Confucius Institute Scholarships
- Check out DAAD Scholarship Winners
- Louie Foundation Scholarship – Apply Now
- Fred Polischuk Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Apply for $25,000 Cobell Scholarships in USA
What is the Scholarship Amount
The Catherine W Pierce scholarship amount is $5,000
- DONOR: Catherine W. Pierce
- NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS: 10
How to apply for the United Negro College Fund scholarship
Since each scholarship program managed by UNCF has its own eligibility requirements, open and closing dates, and needed documents, applicant must submit an online application if you want to be considered for a UNCF scholarship.
It is advised that applicants complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid because many of the UNCF scholarships demand that the recipient apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit FAFSA® Application | Federal Student Assistance to learn more in-depth about federal student help programs and how to apply for financial aid.
If you have any question or inquiries, simply contact Jeff Darden: email@example.com
UNCF Official website: https://scholarships.uncf.org/