It’s time for students bursary! The 2023 Capitec Bank bursary application for is now open undergraduate and postgraduate studentswho are eligible. Go through this article and learn the capitec high school scholarships requirements and how to apply for it.
SEE ALSO: SANRAL Scholarships Application in South Africa
Others are searching: Capitec Bank scholarship 2022, capitec bank scholarship 2023 online application form, Capitec bank students finance.
About CAPITEC Bank – History
Since its founding in 2001, Capitec Bank has grown to become the second largest retail bank in South Africa. It currently serves more than 10 million customers and employs more than 13,000 people across its many branches.
The bank was established by Michiel Le Roux, Riaan Stassen, and Jannie Mouton. The bank takes great satisfaction in the fact that it provides its customers with cheap expenses, allows them the choice to pay for transactions as they choose, and provides the best interest rate possible on deposits.
The bank does not offer business banking services to firms, close corporations, partnerships, or trusts despite the fact that it serves both individuals and businesses. Commercial Banking, Investments, Investment Banking, Savings, Loans, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards are all examples of products and services offered by the bank.
SEE ALSO: Allan Grey Orbis Scholarships Application
About CAPITEC Bank Bursary – Aims
CAPITEC are searching for individuals who are dedicated to achieve their goals, motivated to make their dreams a reality, and who will make the most of every chance that comes their way in order to award bursaries to pay their education in specific fields of study. If you are someone who fits this description and require financial assistance for your education, CAPITEC Bank bursaries opportunity is for you.
The CAPITEC bank bursary is a financial assistant programme designed to assist the undergraduates and postgraduates in South Africa. Its main objective is to provide financial help to High School students in South Africa especially those who could not afford the cost of education.
SEE ALSO: Morehead Cain Scholarship Application
Fields of Study Eligible for CAPITEC Bank Bursaries 2023
Capitec Bank bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields of study (Undergraduate / Postgraduate degrees):
- Economics and Management Science
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Economic Science
- Financial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematical Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Data Mining
- Data Science
- Business Economics
- Information Systems Higher Certificate (Engineering/ Internet/ Software Development)
SEE ALSO: UK Scholarships For undergraduate Students
Eligibility Requirements for CAPITEC Bank Bursary 2023
All applicants must meet the following requirements (Please note that failure to fulfill these requirements results to automatic disqualification):
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Applicant must have completed Matric OR currently in Matric/ National Certificate (Vocational)
- Applicant must be studying or plan on studying within one of the aforementioned Undergraduate or Postgraduate fields of study
- Studying or plan on studying at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
- Strong academic record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit score (must not be indebted to any financial institution)
- Willing to relocate and work within Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- No working experience is required
Online Application Deadline
9th August, 2022 is the deadline for CAPITEC Bursaries application. For this reason, applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date as the deadline may not be extended.
How to Apply for CAPITEC Bank Scholarship 2023
- Firstly, visit the CAPITEC Bank Bursaries application portal at https://leap.ly/opportunities/657
- Create a profile by entering your contact information (email), name and verifying your identity.
- Start your online application. Submit the following support documents during your application.
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate / National Certificate (Vocational), if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Ensure the above support documents are clear and complete as failure to submit the complete required documents results to automatic disqualification.
CAPITEC Bank Contact Info
For any inquiries related to this bursary programme, please contact Capitec directly:
Capitec Bank: Head Office
Tel: 0860 102 043