To register successfully, kindly go through this post to know the full facts about the Borno State Scholarship – the eligibility standards, requirements, application deadline, and more.
About This Scholarship
The Borno State Government via the Governor of the State Babagana Umara Zulum has Declared its Scholarship for all Degree Levels and candidates interested in this Scholarship for their current academic session to register for the Borno State Scholarship Application 2023-2024 session.
The Scholarship is part of the Borno government’s social welfare and collective responsibility to all Borno Indigenes. The Scholarship is fully supported by the Government through the Bursary. This scholarship is given to aid youthful students in universities, especially for those who have limited cash to support the ambition of their academics. Many students have profited from the Scholarship over the years.
The Borno state scholarship was founded in January 1989 as a Unit within the Ministry of Education, in January 1989 the Board was elevated and given independent status, the board was installed by Edict No. 3 1989 which became adequate as an independent body in April 1989.
2023-24 Application Deadline
The ending date for The Borno State Scholarships application is NOT SPECIFIED. But The deadline to apply will shortly be out once the scholarship form is out. For more details about the scholarship, go to https://bornostate.gov.ng/.
Requirements for Borno State Scholarship 2023
- All applicants must be a Borno State resident who is currently admitted to any acknowledged university abroad (show up with your official admission letter).
- All applicants must be an undergraduate in any acknowledged public university in the country, be it a College of Education, Polytechnic, or University (show up with your SSCE result)
- All applicants must be Borno Indigene (show up with your Indigene certificate).
List of Borno State LGAs Eligible for the Scholarships
- Kwaya Kusar
What many applicants are not aware of is that you can be a beneficiary of this scholarship, within and even beyond Nigeria. All you need to do is be an indigene of the state.
How to Apply For Scholarship 2023-2024
All applicants who meet the requirements can apply by the following instructions below;
1. Go to their official website at https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
2. Create an account with your E-mail address, it will be validated.
3. A Link will be mailed to you for confirmation, make sure you verify your email which will then redirect you to log in
4. To get the application form, log in with the registered email and password you used in the previous step.
5. Fill in the necessary detail before you save and continue.
6. Upload a passport photo in the first step and save, While also filling the other fields, save and click on next you will also be demanded to supply your academic details.
7. Fill in your academic universities’ attendance and credentials.
8. Fill in your Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) result information.
10. Submit! Congratulations, you can dow to considered for the 2023-24 Scholarship.