About Airmen Memorial Foundation Scholarship
Founded in 1983, the Airmen Memorial Foundation (AMF) is a not-for-profit charitable and academic help organization. Through our mission partnerships and non-public contributions, the organization gives cash for necessary reasons such as scholarships for enlisted Airmen’s teenagers aged 23 and younger.
In addition, the Foundation manages the AFSA scholarship applications and works with its Mission Partners to supply scholarships for different award recipients with the help of the AFSA Professional Educational and Development Symposium.
Funding to aid AMF application offerings is derived mainly from beneficiant donors like you and throughout the annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) drive.
- Comprehensive List of documents required for scholarship
- How to Report Income From Scholarships on Taxes
- Does IMG Academy Offer Scholarships: Get Financial Aid
- Apply for $25,000 Cobell Scholarships in USA 2022
- ELAC Foundation Scholarships 2022 – Apply Now
Airmen Memorial Foundation Scholarship is valued from $1,000 to $5,000 to students aged from 23 years below attending an accredited academic establishment.
Deadline and Opening Dates
Applications for the forthcoming academic year are open from January 1st to March 31st April 15, 2023.
Finished application packages with all needed documents must be presented no later than March 31st. After March 31st, applications are unqualified for review.
Eligibility and Requirements
- All applicants must be Unmarried children/adopted or stepchildren of active duty, retired or vet members of USAF, ANG, or AFRC. No Officer dependents!
- Must be aged from 23 years below and have a Grade Point Average of 3.5 and above.
- Must be a 12th-year high school student or full-time college undergraduate student
- Registered/accepted to an accredited college/institute.
- No membership necessities on the part of the applicant or supporter
- All applicants must be dependent upon their parent or caretaker for over 1/2 of his or her help.
How To Apply for Airmen Memorial Foundation Scholarship
1. Complete sections A-H of the fillable PDF Application Instructions PDF [185KB].
2. Sign and date software upon completion. Do now not overlook to encompass the final 4 numbers of your social safety quantity (SSN) or your collegiate identification number, otherwise, dollars can’t be processed to the school.
3. Enclose ONE of the following (sponsor’s proof of service, replica of the sponsor’s DD 214, reproduction of sponsor’s discharge papers). Include it with the software package. Do NOT ship authentic archives due to the fact files submitted will now not be returned. Make certain you blackout the social safety wide variety on your sponsor’s army identification cards.
4. High faculty graduates and university switch college students need to consist of a replica of the letter of acceptance to the university of their choice.
5. All candidates should encompass a reputable transcript of their grades. High college graduates need to encompass all grades from 9th-12th grade. College college students have to consist of cumulative record(s) of grades whilst attending an undergraduate program. If the applicant has transferred schools, transcript(s) from the preceding school(s) MUST be included. The unweighted (4.0 scale) cumulative Grade Point Average has to be 3.5 or higher.
NB: If your college makes use of a weighted Grade Point Average scale, it is the applicant’s accountability to have the weighted Grade Point Average transformed to a four unweighted Grade Point Average. Packets acquired with a weighted Grade Point Average will now not be eligible.
6. All candidates ought to consist of a letter of recommendation. If the applicant is an excessive faculty graduate, the letter has to be written using the school’s most important or an excessive college counselor. If the applicant is presently a university student, the letter ought to be written using a university professor, or if the applicant is a first-year university student, the letter can also be written using the applicant’s excessive faculty principle. The letter should be on legitimate faculty stationary with an ORIGINAL signature.
7. The candidates should encompass a double-spaced, typed paragraph declaring their life’s objectives, answering the question, What do you design to do with the schooling you receive?
8. The applicant should encompass a typed, double-spaced one-page essay declaring their opinion in reply to the question, What is the most pressing hassle going through society today?
9. Include in the utility package, a typed, double-spaced two-page essay about a current, controversial issue.
10. If applicable, consist of a finished Additional Information page, citing the exquisite want for a scholarship.
11. For mail-in submissions: Include two self-addressed, stamped, clean postcards. One will be despatched to the applicant acknowledging receipt of the package; the difference will be despatched notifying the applicant of non-selection. Persons chosen for scholarships will be notified via mail and will be listed in the AFSA SERGEANTS magazine.
12. You should signal these directions and connect them to your application. You can download and signal these INSTRUCTIONS and the required utility (see sidebar). AFTER JANUARY 1, Completed software applications with all required archives can be submitted right here online, or by way of mail to
AMF/CMSAF/AFSA Scholarship Program
5211 Auth Road
Suitland, Maryland 20746
If you have any questions related to the application or software process, please contact the AMF Assistant Secretary right here online, or via cellphone at 800-638-0594, ext. 288
13. The accomplished software package deal needs to attain AFSA Headquarters no later than MARCH 31 APRIL 15 for the coming tutorial year.
14. If you have any questions concerning the application or software process, please contact the AMF Assistant Secretary right here online, or using your cellphone at 800-638-0594, ext. 288