If you are looking for a conducive study area where quality education is being delivered, look no further, Federal University Of Abuja (UNIABAUJA) is one of the university that describes how a typical institution should be
The University of Abuja ranked 27th in Nigeria, 4378th in the global 2023 rating, and scored in 105 research topics. UNIABUJA has 14 faculties with 80 departments. In this article, we are going to look at the tuition fees fresh and returning student are paying for 2023/2024 academic session
Tuition Fees For Fresh And Returning Student 2023/2024
|UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL FEES CATEGORY||NEW ENTRANTS (100 Level & Direct Entry) Tuition free||RETURNING STUDENTS (200 Levels to Final Year) Tuition free|
|Arts (Theatre Arts/English/ Linguistics||₦47,300||₦28,800|
|Education (Other Educ. Dept.)||₦45,300||₦26,800|
|Education (Biology/Geography) 300 level only||–||₦30,300|
|Education (Other Educ. Dept.) 300 level only||–||₦28,300|
|Social Sciences (Geography)||₦49,300||₦30,800|
|Other Social Sciences||₦47,300||₦28,800|
How much is the UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee?
The acceptance fee to be paid by fresh student for UNIABUJA for 2023/2024 academic session is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000). All new students are mandated to pay it before other necessary registrations. Failure to pay within stipulated time can lead to the termination of admission
How to pay acceptance fee
1. Visit UNIABUJA Students Portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password in the appropriate column.
3. Click on Login to Dashboard and click on ‘click here to proceed with acceptance payment‘
4. In the payment type, select ‘Admission Acceptance fee’ and click continue.
5. You will be required to preview your payment and generate an invoice. Then make payment in either bank or with your ATM Card (online).
What about Hostel Accomodation Fees?
The hostel accommodation fees to be paid by fresh for 2023/2024 academic session ranges between 10,000 to 25,000
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation
* To apply for UNIABUJA Hostel, visit the school portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
* Login with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
* Follow the necessary steps required to make payment.
* Then take the online slip you printed to the student affairs unit for proper documentation and hostel allocation.
Kindly note that the fees is not static. We will update you if there is any changes by the school management