State Scholarship Portal | Post-Matric | Karnataka Government. The last date for SSP scholarships for 2023-24 varies for each scheme. Education is a right that every student has. For this reason both the State and Central Governments offer different Scholarships to make sure that every child attend school without any problems. One of these is the SSP Scholarship programme, which is given out by the Karnataka State government .
One of these is the SSP Scholarship programme, which is given out by the Karnataka State government The Post Matric Scholarship offered by different departments is currently open for registration (new and renewal). As the name suggests, the pre-matric scholarship is for students in class first to 10th. The main goal of the state scholarship portal is to give financial assistance to students who cannot afford to pay school fees because of their financial situations.
Students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can get the card by logging into their SSP Student Account and applying for a freeship card before they are admitted to the 2023-24 academic year.
NOTE: Students in the State of Karnataka don’t need to e-authenticate their fee receipts.
The SSP Portal of the Karnataka Government has a number of scholarships, but the last dates for the scholarships are different. The Karnataka government finances the SSP scholarships fully and it covers tuition, books, and other related costs. SSP is a single website that will be open for all state scholarships.
The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is a project of the Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka. It helps to give out many pre-matriculation and post-matriculation scholarships.
Go through this post and see all you need to know about this scholarship including: all the SSP Scholarship Status, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Last Date for online application, Sanction List, and Other Details Post Matric Scholarship 2023 & Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23.
Eligibility Requirements for SSP Scholarship
For you to qualify for the SSP Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should belong to the backward communities such as the SC/ST/OBC/Central OBC/Minority community/General/Kin of Defence Personnel.
- The student must be pursuing his or her Class 11/Class 12/BCom/ITI type courses
- Girls students are entitled to a reservation of 30% of the scholarship amount
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their last qualifying examination
- The family’s income of the applying student should not be more than INR 2,00,000 from all sources in a year.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the Karnataka State
Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The application should necessarily belong to the Minority Community
- The candidate must be a student of any class from Class 1 to Class 10.
- The Pre Matric scholarship is available to students who apply under both NSP and SSP.
- The annual family income of the applying student should not be more than INR 1,00,000 from all sources
- Pre matric Scholarships are provided to only those students whose parents arranged and unclean professions.
SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date
The deadline for the SSP scholarship is October 31, 2023. Therefore, all eligible persons are encouraged to submit their application forms before the last day
Who Can Apply
Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students who are studying in Karnataka and whose annual income is less than 2.5 Lakhs can apply for the SSP scholarships.
- Dr. Usha Ragajopal scholarship: Eligibility and Guideline
- Labour Card Scholarship Online Form
- CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Application
SSP Scholarships Objectives
- SSP Portal was created for the sole purpose of assisting students financially by paying their tuition fees and other related costs
- The scholarship portal is designed for students of Karnataka to fulfill all the needs of the scholarship
- All eligible students can study without being worried about the financial condition
- SSP Portal provides both pre-matric and post-matric scholarships
- Dropout rate of the scholarship will decrease
- This scholarship is also meant to help students become self-dependent
- Students who are getting a Ph.D. will get 10,000 RS in financial help
- Students who are getting their M.Phil will get 8000 RS in financial aid.
- The Direct Benefit Transfer provides the financial grant to students which covers the tuition fees and other educational costs.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2023
The Government of the State of Karnataka’s different departments offer a number of SSP Karnataka scholarships. Here are the items on the list:
|Department Name||Scholarship Name|
|Tribal Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarship for ST studentsPost matric scholarship for ST students|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarshipPost matric scholarshipMerit cum means scholarshipFee reimbursement|
|Social Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarship for SC studentsPost matric scholarship for SC studentsPre matric scholarship for students whose parents are engaged in unclean occupation|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||Pre matric scholarship Post matric scholarship Vidyasiri scholarship Nursing student stipend and fee concession|
Required Documents for SSP Scholarship
For you to be able to complete your online application, the documents below must be provided and uploaded.
Required Documents For SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
- Provide applicant’s SATS ID number
- Aadhar card number or EID number of student and parents must be provided
- Mobile number (for the purpose of communication)
- Student must provide Caste certificate
- Income certificate of the student’s family for verification purpose
- Bank account details
- details of the bank account linked with the Aadhaar number
- Scholarship ID of NSP
Required Documents For SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- Hostel stay certificate
- Income certificate of parents
- Kin of Defence personnel certificate
- Study aur Bonafide certificate
- Fee receipt
E-Attestation Of Documents Required For Post Matric Scholarship
Before applying for the SSP scholarships, all of the documents you send in must be e-attested. The hostel declaration certificate should first be signed by an official, and then it should be e-signed. Here are the steps for e-attestation:
- The applicant should first go to the State Scholarship Portal.
- Then, he or she should click “e-attestation” to have the documents signed.
- The next step is for them to enter information about their Aadhar card, their course, their college, and their hostel.
- The candidate should click “Submit” once they have filled out all the information and uploaded all the documents that need to be attested.
- Then, they should take their original documents to the e-attestation office, where they will be signed and stamped.
- The last step was to give the e-attestation officer the Aadhaar consent form.
How to Apply for SSP Scholarship 2023-24 at ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- Firstly visit the State Scholarship Portal Official Website i.e. https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on “Students login“
- Now, login to Scholarship Portal.
- In the new tab click on Post Matric Scholarship 2023 & Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form Link as per asked.
- Fill out the application form carefully with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned documents as maybe demanded during the application
- Click on Submit.
- Save or print the hard copy of the Application Form for further use.
ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2023 Portal
How to Check SSP Scholarship Status
- First, the applicant has to go to the official website for the Karnataka SSP scholarships.
- Then, he or she has to click on “Track Student Scholarship Status,” which is on the home screen.
- The student should put in their SATS ID and their financial year, then click on “Search.” This will show them the status of their application.
SSP Scholarships Contact Information
If you have any question or enquiry, kindly reach out to the scholarship desk through the following contact details:
|Department Name||Helpline Number|
|Department of Backward Classes Welfare||080-8050770005|
|Department of Minority Welfare||080-22535931|
|Department of Social Welfare||9008400010/9008400078|
|E-Attestation/Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk||080-35254757|
|Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department||080-22261789|