The 2023 June /July NECO SSCE registration form which was scheduled to end on Monday 30th May 2023 still stands. If you are yet to register, simply go through this article and get all the information you need to know as it concerns this year’s NECO registration for senior secondary school. I will show you the NECO SSCE commencement date, registration cost, last date for the registration, how to apply and other necessary details.
Others are asking: how do I register 2023 NECO SSCE? When will NECO SSCE (internal) registration end? How much is NECO SSCE form? Can I apply online for NECO for senior secondary school examination? Where do I register for NECO 2023? When will NECO SSCE 2023 start?
When will NECO registration 2023 start?
According to the National Examination Council, NECO registration for 2023 candidates will starts on the 13th of March, 2023 and ends on the 30th of May, 2023
The NECO SSCE form for 2023 is now out and all interested candidates are expected the buy the form and register.
Registration is online based and all impersonation are highly prohibited. Therefore, do not register on behalf of anyone.
When is NECO registration 2023 ending – Closing Date
The 2023 NECO registration closing date for 2023 is on the 30th of May, 2023. All concerned candidates are expected to register before the specified deadline.
According to the National Examination Council (NECO), the new deadline is sacrosanct as it will not be shifted again. For this reason, all interested candidates should register their interest to take the examination.
If anymore reschedule is made with regards to the application deadline, this page will be updated with such information.
When will NECO SSCE (internal) 2023 begin?
According to Azeez Sani, the head information and public relations division of the examination body, “The 2023 NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) will commence on 27th June, 2023 and end on Friday 12th August, 2023.”
Check out the NECO 2023 new timetable and see your examination dates and time.
Requirements for NECO Registration 2023
As required by the National Examination Council (NECO), all NECO candidates will need the following requirements in order to apply for NECO 2023:
- 4 Copies of Passport photograph
- The Candidate’s address
- Maiden/Guardian Names
- An email
- Local Government Area and State of Origin of the candidate
- Personal Information of the candidate
- List of 8 (minimum) or 9 (maximum) subjects of the candidate
- Compulsory biometric capturing
How much is NECO registration 2023? – Cost
The price for this year’s (2022) NECO registration is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350.00)
The National Examination Council hereby informs interested candidates, or their sponsors that the NECO registration fee/application form for 2023 is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350.00)
Anyone register who charges more than the price mentioned may be reported to the examination council.
Note: the National Examination Council (NECO) fee is to be paid once either through the official NECO registration portal or at the candidate’s school.
How to register for 2023 NECO SSCE
There are two methods of registering for NECO SSCE which are:
- The first one is offline registration
- The second one is online registration
I will show you how to apply following both methods.
How to Register 2023 NECO SSCE Offline Using NECO Offline App
Offline registration for the 2023 National Examination Council (NECO) is mostly for school candidates and people who want to register through a school. Here are the steps for registering offline.
- Firstly, visit the school you wish to register at.
- Register as a full-time student and partake in the SS2 mock exam
- Pay the NECO registration fee to your school to obtain the registration form
- Fill up the form appropriately with your correct Personal Information
- Submit the form with attachment of your passports and any other document as may be required
- Finally, do your biometric and then wait for your exam number.
- You can download the NECO offline App for free by visiting http://www.mynecoexams.com/offlineApp/
How to Register 2023 NECO Online on NECO Registration Portal
If you want to register NECO SSCE 2023 by yourself, then online application is the best for you.
- First, visit the NECO registration portal @ https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng
- Check the pop-up form where you’ll see ‘Don’t have an account?’ and click on “Register here”
Now fill in the following information in the registration form:
- Enter your Full name
- Fill in your valid phone number
- Enter your valid email address
- Choose a password
- Reenter our password to confirm
- Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button
- Login to the email you used and click on the link sent by NECO to proceed.
- Select a suitable payment option and make payment for the registration
- Fill out and submit your registration form
- Locate cafe operator to do an offline biometric verification and validation
- Finally, print your photocard
All NECO candidates are expected to act fast within the application period to avoid paying late registration fee. Any application made after the registration deadline may not be valid. Therefore, apply on time.