Apply for Undergraduate, Masters or PhD scholarship on the Federal Scholarship Board website. Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form Portal Is Open
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu , hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for undergraduates, Master and PhD holders.
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2022/2023 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
Apply for Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) award 2023/2024 for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Study Overseas is now open. The Federal Government Scholarship has 4 different scholarships available for Nigerian undergraduates, Master and PhD holders. The scholarships include following:
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA);
- Nigerian Awards;
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan; and
- General Duties
Eligibity Criteria for Federal Government Scholarship
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should have a at least first degree with Second Class Honours Division.
- Applicant must be a registered Full-Time student in any Federal or State University.
- All other applicants (Undergraduates, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnic, and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship can be used in Nigeria, and it starts at the beginning of the academic session.
- It can’t be held at the same time as another Award or used to study part-time.
- You can’t change your course or institution while you already have the award.
Eligible Fields of Study
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2023 (Portal)
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and Then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Attach documents
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
Federation Scholarship Board Examination Date and Venue 2023
|NORTH – WEST
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application process candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose the Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
(ii) The registration portal will be opened on 6th February, 2023 to 20th March, 2023.
Benefit of Federal Government Scholarship
Tuition and housing are paid for by the participating countries, while the Nigerian government takes care of the supplement, warm clothes, health insurance, research grants where applicable and takeoff.
How long does the Scholarship?
Depending on the level of study and the country, the scholarship can last from 4 to 9 years.
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2023
Here’s how to fill out an application form online:
- Fill out form online by visit the scholarship application portal at https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
- If the Board chooses a candidate, that person will have to send in the following:
- Copies of academic certificates that have been verified
- Page with information on a current international passport
- Reports from government hospitals on certain medical conditions
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- When they are needed, police clearance certificates