Apply for the Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) scholarship 2024. Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) award 2023/2024 for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Study Overseas is now open. All interested persons are encouraged to submit their online application before the deadline. The Federal Government Scholarship has 4 different scholarships available for Nigerian undergraduates, Master and PhD holders. The scholarships include following:
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA);
- Nigerian Awards;
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan; and
- General Duties
In this article, we shall focus on the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2023/2024 scholarship application including the eligibility, scholarship award amount, application opening date and deadline, BEA scholarship portal, how to apply and other necessary details. Continue reading!
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2023/2024 Federal Government.
NOTE: The BEA scholarship 2024 application form deadline not yet announced. Therefore, all applicants are encouraged to submit their forms before the closing date as late application will not be reviewed.
- NGO Scholarships In Nigeria – Apply Now (Full List)
- 10 Ways to make money Online as a student in Nigeria
- Apply/Write JPTS University Entrance Exam: Admission Portal
|Scholarship Name||Bilateral Education Agreement|
|Sponsor||Federal Ministry of Education|
|Target Group||Undergraduates, Masters & PhD holders|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Benefit||FSB Winners will study Abroad|
|BEA 2024 Deadline||Not yet announced|
|BEA Application Form||Application usually opens in May every year|
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
Eligible Fields of Study
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine (very limited)
- Pilot Engineering
- (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Scholarship Board 2023/2024
A. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022)
- For Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2022) only.
- Age limit for applicants is from 17 to 20 years.
B. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
- Rochas Okorocha Foundation Scholarship
- Lagos State Scholarship Board Apply Now
- NDDC Scholarship Application Form – Online Portal
Countries of Study if you win the Federal Scholarship Board Award
- For Undergraduates: Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Macedonia, Japan, Cuba, Romania.
- For Post Graduates: Russia (if your first degree was obtained from a Russian university), Hungary, South Korea, Turkey, Mexico, Japan.
How to Apply for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 2024
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- i) 08077884417
- ii) email@example.com
ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY AN APPLICANT CONTRARY TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF APPLICATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
ARC SONNY T. ECHONO, fnia
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION